Monday, October 22, 2007

Heaven on Earth

Picture this: A semi-cloudy day. You are travelling by road. The weather is very pleasant. On either sides you see mountains in the backdrop. The farthest ones in the darkest shades of blue...while the blue lightens as the distance of the mountains reduces. The lushest green meadows/farmlands that you could have ever seen...in the foreground of the scene. As you drive down, some of these farms have sheep grazing here and there, some have horses and some have cows. Of course, trees every now and then in full Fall (Autumn) bloom..that means Iam talking of trees with colors like red, maroon, pink, yellow, orange, and other colors. Top it with the sun rays streaking through the clouds. A heavenly sight indeed! It was breathtaking! A sight which I saw a few days back, when I was travelling on that highway. I soooo wanted to take pictures of the scene but unfortunately, my camera was stashed away in my luggage which was in the boot of the shuttle I was riding on! :( In less than 12 hours, I shall be going down that road again. Hopefully, heavens-permitting, I can have the same glimpse again and this time, my camera would be with me to capture every single moment of it!

12 comments:

Raz said...

me first! :)

beautiful description.........

jus enjoied it...

unnakule.. ambi, anniyan mathiri remo kuda irukan pola... :) lol
7.5 yrs yaruku parpom! :P

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Me the 2nd.. ;)
Well described!
Y dont u try ur hands on writing short stories?? Try :P Kodumaya irunthalum aacharyam ila ;) Nalla irunthalum nt a surprise!

Raj said...

@raz: enakkulla irukkura ambi, anniyanlaam en blogla enga therinjudhu?! :)

@PK: aah! golden words from a seasoned blogger! :) hmm...i guess for writing short stories, I should be talented. The motivation for my current posts is the feeling that stirs within me, not any talent...mandaila masala illainu solla varen! :D But yeah, idhukku melayum naan short story ezhudhanumnu nenacheenganna, pin vilaivugal bayangarama irundha naan poruppu illai..he he! :D

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

No1 is born with a talent! Some has the rite ppl 2 encourage & rite opportunity 2 b successfull on the field that they are interestd in and we call them Winners ;) Blog world has many good souls 2 encourage any1 even with no talent(like me) :D Give a try once!

Vinesh said...

wow - sounds amazing! where ARE you?

Kavitha Jay said...

first i thought ur doing some guided imagery to reduce all our stress...:)

kadaseela sir photo eduthara illaya....??

commented by- chamathu ponnu..:P

Raj said...

@PK: neenga sonna seridhaan...i shall try sometime! :)

@vinesh: as my profile says, Iam in Corvallis, Oregon, United States :)

@mystery: "doing some guided imagery to reduce all our stress" eh?! idhukkudhaan oooovera "i think" panna koodadhu! :P

hmm...unfortunately...when i was coming in the shuttle this time, it was crowded, so I didnt get any window seat to take the pics! :(

Raz said...

ok mr.red cap! puthu post podu!

dakaltiz said...

first time here raj.. u got a neat n simple blog going on here...

this particular scenic beauty is well captured..kalakita po... well for me this has happened many times...cam kaila irukaadhu...

centurion post pathuttu ore lolz ... pesama oru script ezhuthu profile page hits increase pannidalam enne solra;)?

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

rasagopaaalu..next part of the story posted :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Raj, I have taken the initiative....Pallow me :D Purilala! Blog parungooooooo!

Raj said...

@dakaltiz: welcome! :) thanks for the compliments! Yeah, this has happened to me quite a few times! he he...ayya software industryo?! :D