Saturday, December 01, 2007

I N T E R M I S S I O N

"Rukaawat ke liye khed hai"..."Idaivelai"...A break in this blog show! Friends, Iam in the last couple of months before graduation, so, tons of workload for me right now. I thought I could still post some stuff once in a while, but that "some while" is becoming a loooong while now! :D Given this situation, I thought I would take a break from writing posts and let you know about this too, so that you can save the time of checking my blog to see if I have posted anything new :). Once Iam through with my graduation, I shall start writing posts again and shall leave a comment in your blogs informing this! :) But yeah, I would still be visiting all your blogs, reading your posts and commenting as usual. After all, you do know the proverb "All work and no break makes Raj a dull boy!", dont you? ;)

6 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahaha..I was wondering how u were continuously writing couple of posts :P

//Friends say: 1: somberi, //

U didnt disprove your own statement! :)) All the best!

Raj said...

@PK: //Friends say: 1: ...bulb //

Naandhaan bulbnu nenachen...enna vida periya tubelighta irukkiye?! :D First pointliye "somberi"nu potrukken...appove purinjuka venama?! :D

Kavitha Jay said...

nee resolution edukaradhukku oru allave illaya??
normal aa ve nee nee rendu post k nadulla minimam ah 1 month gap viduva...ippo oru intermission vera...kodumai...:)

anyways..i will bug u through gtalk and mails..:)...tc

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

ROTFL @ Kavi //normal aa ve nee nee rendu post k nadulla minimam ah 1 month gap viduva...ippo oru intermission vera...kodumai...:)//

:))

Summa punch dialogue maari solra paarunga... :D I am happy :)) Nalla iruda raasathi!

Raj said...

Oh my kadavuley! Manusana thirundha vida maataanga pola irukke! Enna panradhu! Seri..pudhu post poduren, podhuma?! :D

Raz said...

as truly said by kavi
unna gtalk la kavanichikuren!