Sunday, September 23, 2007

The gift of the gab

Well...the initial intent with which I started my blog was to keep track of The Hindu Crossword puzzle clues...Iam a geek, so what else can u expect from me?! :D

But yeah, then I came to the land of Uncle Sam to do my Masters and stopped even that much of blogging (pardon me, but for want of a better word, I used blogging to indicate the posts that I published with Crossword clues)....and then....something happened and a few months later, I thought I should register it somewhere and wrote it here, as my previous blog posting.

Iam not too much of a writer neither am I too much of a speaker. How does one do it? I mean, how is it that some people are able to talk whenever/wherever they want...and how is it that people write blogs...all so wonderful and nice to read (ahem, this includes the blogs of the only 2 readers of my previous post! :D. Thanks much you two, who read my previous blog...it is always nice to get a bit of encouragement!:D).

Here are my views on blogging better:
* You need to start reading more. Read novels, news, magazines, blogs, etc. Then, you would get opportunities/ideas to write blogs
* You need to talk with your friends a lot more and listen to them...you might get ideas there too
* Peer Pressure: Phew!! Do I know better! Personally, my motivation for writing this blog is because ALL of my readers wanted me to post something new (he he...Iam not joking/exaggerating...I have 2 readers and both wanted new post from me...so thats ALL of my readers! :P)

"local language": En mandaila irukkura kidneykku therinja matter ivlodhaan...
please let me know if u have more ideas..or if u think my ideas r not correct...so that I can start blogging more! :D

P.S: Wanted to write one more blog post...but shall do it one at a time now...after I get inputs for this posting...so yay! I have a topic for my next posting too! :D

7 comments:

Raj said...

@kavi and @raz: makkaley! ippo sandhoshama? Edho en kidneykku ettina mattera ezhudhi irukken :)

Raz said...

sammi ! enna solla vanthingaaa? :) onnum vilangala...

but :D yeah thnks for the new post! n keep posting more...

Raj said...

@raz: :(...blog epdi ezhudhanumnu tipsdhaane kaetten...nalla illenna...konjam ideas eduthu vidalaamla? Evlo nalla postlaam panreenga...enakkum konjam idea kuduthadhaan ennavaam! :P

Oh! u r coming that soon?! Nice!! Welcome to Oregon! :) You will definitely love this place (If u r a nature lover like me). Btw...you didnt tell me how long u r gonna be here.

Kavitha Jay said...

yay..finally a new post :)..atlast or pressure worked..

in order to write a blog..one needs self confidence and lot of ideas...and as u said they can be gathered by books n friends..
it doesnt matter what ones language is...as long as they can convey it..its all good..:D

wow..so u have something ready for the next post too...kallakre po..;)
btw orkut irrukka?? u live in US didnt know that..i thought u lived in chennai..:)...
US dollars=Canadian dollars now..:D

nan vitta ingaye oru story ezhudiduven..i better leave..

cheers

Raj said...

idha idha idhathaan edhirpaarthen! :D Thank you so much kavi! :) aana nakkalukku oru alave illai..."kallakre po"va? :D

Ah...orkut...that reminds me why I have been abstaining from orkut and blogging, though I had created a blog looong back. I came for MS in 2005 to the US and decided at that time that I will not distract myself by being on orkut or blogging a lot...thats why Iam not on orkut and neither have I blogged.

Another 4 months or so, to complete my MS. Adhukapram vettiyadhaan iruppen...then I would join Orkut and blog more frequently (adhu varaikkum..blogging frequency kammiyaadhaan irukkum...mannichidunga). But for now...my mail/chat id in google and yahoo are the same as the id in the link to my blog page.

Btw..."i thought u lived in chennai"nu sonnadhukku romba thanks! Naan USla irundhaalum, en manasu chennailadhaan irukku! :)

Kavitha Jay said...

lol..dai..nee nejama romba nalla payana irruka...orkut and blogging are sure to distract anyone...but they r good modes of communication with ur friends..atleast for me it was..cuz der is no way i could have found all my high school buddies without the help of orkut..:)

apparam unngaloda id..ithuva sir rajagopalgs??
MS la panreenga..super...maybe i will join ur boat next..
so u will be done in couple of months..wow..congrats..:)
i think i have to be like u when i do my MD..so atleast i can save some patients without killing them..

Raj said...

@kavi: he he...endha hospitalnu sollu...enakku edhaavadhu onnu aachuna, naan andha hospital pakkam varave maatten! :P

I like orkut too..and i wud jump onto that bandwagon soooon...but not just yet! ippodhaikku naan padikkara pulla! :D