Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Enemy on the line!

Its gone! Poyey pochu!! Poyindhi!!! Just a few days back, I posted my so-called "New Year Resolution" tag. "so-called" because I didnt exactly take them as my New year resolutions. Anyways, for what its worth, I was planning to do those things even without having titled them so. But now, the first and the BIGGEST CHALLENGE for me has come already! I gave my weighing scale to someone who wanted to borrow it to check his baggage weight before leaving town (forever) by flight. And it was never returned! And I havent a clue about its whereabouts!! Was it a simple reason that he had forgotten to return it, or is there a bigger plot out there, being made by someone who doesnt want me to follow my resolutions?! Whatever it is, I suspect that there is an enemy watching this line of communication...hmm...so I have to be careful from now on! ssshhh!

8 comments:

Raz said...

lol lol.. kavi said. in 3 days time u shld break the resolution u make on new yrs day . :) and with all success u ve broken it in 10 days.

magane.. ini oru tharam athu en kita diet pathi pesu! nee kali!

btw, antha frnd kita antha weight machine a pacific ocean la poda sonnathu nan than

Kavitha Jay said...

Corrct ahh sonna arasi..:D

aaama da..un wieghing scale ah naanga than olichi vechi vilyadittu irrukam....grrrrr..vara kaduppu k...

enemy in ur grammam...chance eh illa...ozhunga muttai ya kattitu..orru poi seri..;)

dakaltiz said...

inthe weighing m/c prechena enge paathulum iruku da raj...evano oruthan vaangitu povaan evano oruthan vanthu oru 3 4 masam aprom kodupaanunga...
n e ways nee resolution enemy adhu ithu nu solra...intha post la yaaraio attack panra maathri iruku? ...raz n kavi ya??;)
unaku help venum na soluda... ;)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

enemy still on the line or has circled u :p

romba naala un blog ulpada entha blog layum aalai kaanom?

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

enna kanna aalai kaanom?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Real long break :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Right now I'm trying to put a few of films to USB, so as to have something to view in the car from time to time. The problem is that most of my videos are no matter in avi format or Ipad. Only considering which you'd suggest for converting file. The cheaper and easier to utilize the better as I'm no Tefal Scientist. Could [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/divx-converter/]converting divx software[/url] be the choice? Thanks beforehand